- I am 56 yr old najimunissa with gunshot injury to my abdomen in 2003 for which I was operated by other team but shortly I got a hernia in the operated site. I was operated again but the hernia came back another 3 times and underwent even mesh surgery. Finally motion (stools started coming out of my abdominal wounds. My life was miserable. No surgeon dared to correct me again. Dr Balaji Ravilla daringly did another surgery on my abdomen and successfully tackled the hernia and stools coming out. Today I am living life with dignity after almost 9 years because of the skills, care and efforts of Dr Balaji Ravilla. Insha allah ,let him live long.NajimunissaGunshot Injury
- I am mr gopala Krishnan, 65 yr old who one year ago developed intestine obstruction and was operated by another surgeon who said he could not relieve the block in the intestine so he kept my intestine out into my abdominal skin. He repeatedly promised to put it back again but finally he and other surgeons I met declined to help my intestines to be put back normally. Stinking stools started repelling people and I became social outcast. I was recommended to Dr Balaji ravilla by another doctor. He immediately swung into action, improved my wellbeing and operated explaining the risks to me and he managed to put everything back in order. Today thanks to the surgeon I pass stools normally and I am back with my extended family and friends who even once couldn’t come near me.Gopala Krishnan
- I am 75 yrs old kamalamma with a large ovarian cyst in my abdomen measuring 30 cms X 25 cms. No surgeon wanted to help me because of my advanced age or they asked me to accept and sign the great risk to my life during surgery. The large mass literally made me confined to bed with very little space for food. Dr Balaji Ravilla not only operated and removed without risk to my life he did it only with three tiny holes in my abdomen. I am overjoyed and thank him from the bottom of my heart.kamalamma
- I am 52 yrs old Mrs. obanga de (mother of three children) from Nigeria with very large fibroids in my uterus. I had severe pain in my lower abdomen and felt like I was carrying a eight months (28 weeks) old baby in my belly all the time (though I was not pregnant). In Nigeria no surgeon wanted to risk operating on me, much less doing it by laparoscopy. Dr Balaji ravilla and Dr A B Maulana successfully operated on me and I am forever thankful to them since I lead my life without any scar or complicationsObanga De
- I am Mrs Vimala 56 yrs old lady with stones in my gall bladder and because of that I suffered on and off pain for last three years . I was on ayurvedic treatment which didn’t help and other doctors too tried to relieve me with medicines but of late the pain became very severe and high jaundice developed. The MRI scans showed obstructive jaundice and stones now were all over in the bile tracts. Other surgeons whom I Met gave me a very bad surgical outcome if at all. But Dr A B Maulana and Dr Balaji Ravilla Baskaran gave me a new lease of life by doing 4 hour marathon surgery and retrieved all the stones with the gall bladder. I indebted to the surgeon for life since I had no single pain or complication in the post operative period. It was a magical feeling.
- I am mrs Zubaida, 66 yr old lady with cancer of the lower motion pathway(rectum). Surgeons uniformly said I had to undergo a open surgery and chances of my survival was bleak. But Dr Balaji Ravilla operated on me by laprascopy and removed the cancer so well that last five years( form 2006 until now) I am cancer free and motivated other cancer patients that hope is always there if the surgeons approach is systematic and surgery is meticulous. Thanks to my surgeon I share a part of my grandchildren today.Zubaida